Want your hair to look as glamorous as a Hollywood star? You’ve come to the right place! Matrix Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas is the man behind the hair of dozens of trendy young stars—including Megan Fox and Khloe and Kim Kardashian. Kick off the year in style, with George’s 14 tips for fabulous celebrity hair in 2014!
The first major awards show of the season often sets the tone for beauty trends, and this year at the Golden Globes, several exciting hair trends emerged. According to Matrix Celebrity Stylist George Papanikolas, four key looks are worth, well, a second look!
Color-treated hair often needs intense nourishment to help maintain its tone and radiance. Biolage COLORLAST Mask helps maintain the color radiance, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair.*
*When using the system of COLORLAST shampoo and conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
- Wraps strands with enhanced nourishment for extra conditioning.
- Silkens and adds increased shine to your hair
- Paraben and silicone formulated free mask is designed for color-treated hair to create optimum results
Color Obsessed Blonde Care Illuminator provides heightened shine with each use and aligns hair strands to help capture light reflection for all spectrum of blondes. Lightweight gel formula with iridescent mica, provide radiance and bright look to enhance blonde hair.
- Chamomile has traditionally been known to help brighten hair
- Panthenol Conditioning is an agent that helps to enhance shine in hair
Solve the challenge of dull, straw-like blonde hair. Blonde Care Conditioner with Defense 360° TechnologyTM/MC, containing Chamomile. Panthenol nourishes intensely without weighing down hair. Lightweight formula adds radiance of blonde tones. Salon Perfect Results: shiny looking, multi-dimensional blonde hair.
- Panthenol is a conditioning agent that helps to enhance shine in hair