Senior Matrix Educator
If you haven’t heard already, this summer is all about the cool ashy American blonde trend! To take the trend into your salon, Matrix is running a #MATRIXBLONDEOVER Instagram competition where both the client and colourist will have the chance to win £250 worth of vouchers each. This month we are focusing on the summer blonde refresh, so here’s my simple but beautiful #MATRIXBLONDEOVER.
COLOUR CONSULTATION WITH COLOR LOUNGE
To determine what shade and tone best suits your client, a thorough colour consultation is a must.And Matrix has the perfect solution, the Color Lounge app, to help you give your clients a colour consultation a twist! So, how is this done?
Give your client a Virtual Makeover:
1. Upload a photo of your client to the App.
2. Select the hair.
3. Select the desired base shade and intensity and click
4. if you want to add highlights, carefully draw highlighted sections.
5. Select the desired highlight colour and intensity, watch the colour transform!
6. Let your client have a play with the app and advise them on whether the desired results are achievable.
The Colour Formula
10Vol (3%) Matrix Cream Developer
Color Sync SPV
Color Sync Activator
For my client’s hair, we’ve decided to lift the roots with Light Master bringing it to a similar level as her existing blonde base.
Allow to process for 30 minutes. Then cleanse the hair with Biolage ColorLast Shampoo and Conditioner and dry the hair to prepare for toning.
We’re using Color Sync as a toner because it’s gives seamless shine and is great conditioning. Leave Formula B to develop for 20 minutes.
Before the #MATRIXBLONDEOVER After the #MATRIXBLONDEOVER
So here we have it - a refreshed blonde with brilliant shine and condition!